TripleClicks Banner

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I don't know... This is Yesterday or not... (AMAZON SPECIAL)

AMAZON BEST OF MOVIES: THE BLIND SIDE (DVD) GET IT NOW!


How much you spend words from your mouth is how much you try to show bleed of your self'

I remember the old man that I met in Lake City, Viborg. He said that quote to me, wondering why my lief seems to be like this, then he told me about counting your hair is better than counting your words a day. Well... there's nothing to do with that, but right now...
I don't know why my mind wants me to say something. It wasn't on my controll, I don't why I want to say something right now. Still sitting here, look out the dark grey clouds that moving in the sky, I just want to say that...
I just want to say, Happy Birth day. I never know what it does mean. Is Happy Birthday really excist? Is there a Happy Birthday? I never live, but it's tru that I want to say it right now, I never lie to you. Not ever...
...

Then Again...

...

Always like this...

No comments:

Post a Comment

AddThis

Share |